- It is only possible if Merchant is using a SOAP integration
- It is not possible to partially refund a transaction, only fully refunds are able.
- It is mandatory to use Credibanco's public key to comunicate with Braspag.
How to setup ?
Step 1: The Merchant must contact Credibanco and afiliate, Credibanco will generate the following data:
* Establishment Type (Airline, tourism agency, restaurant or normal business)
* Credibanco afiliation (Four digits)
* Terminal Code
* Digital certificate ("How to get Credibanco's digital certificate ??" step by step below)
*Digital certificate password
Step 2: Send thoses datas to Braspag.
Step 3 and 4: Braspag setting the environment up.
Step 5: Merchant should provide a test to ensure functionality using the following PaymentMethods: 559, 560, 561, 562 or 563, then, request Credibanco an analysis (If transaction test Succeeded or failed).
How to get Credibanco's digital certificate ??
Step 1: On Credibanco's panel access "Certificados" (Panel URL: https://ecommerce.credibanco.com/vpaymentweb/index.jsp )
Step 2: Fill the forms below with: Código do Estabelecimento (Credibanco's store code) and Senha do Certificado Digital (Digital certificate password).
Step 3: Download the digital certificate hitting "Descarga".